Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Speaking of Poop

I really don't have much of an update since yesterday. Coleman continues to do well and seems to be getting better every day. I returned to work today, so I am slowly getting back into the grove of things. Coleman returns to the Cardiologist tomorrow for a follow up appointment, I will blog then and fill everyone in.
Thanks to all who have prayed for Coleman to poop, it is working. We had two yesterday and one today- and as strange as it sounds, that makes us happy!
But that was not the poop story I wanted to share. Our oldest, Tradd, does not like to eat fruit or vegetables, and he will tell you that. He used to love drinking the smoothies that Meghan makes for them, but stopped liking them after she called it a "fruit" smoothie. Anyway, he always complains when he goes to the bathroom that he can't poop. And we always tell him he needs to eat better, that he needs to eat his fruits and vegetables. Yesterday he was in the bathroom sitting on the toilet and yelled; "I can't poop, someone get me a vegetable!" Needless to say we all had a good laugh over that one.
Like I said earlier we are heading down to MUSC tomorrow and hopefully we will get to see the two families we met in the waiting room and I can update everyone on their children's progress. Until then, keep them in your prayers and us too. We love ya all! (I threw in that "Ya all" for the northern family and friends).
In Him
Scott

2 comments:

Super Rog said...

Little Tradd saying "I can't poop...someone get me a vegtable" reminds me of my elderly Aunt Elisie saying "Now, does anyone have to go before me? I might have to sit for a while."

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the "Poop" stories with us. I mean, can we talk? What a joy to recieve such a chuckle.
Our Love and Prayers,
Larry and Colleen Schone