Friday, June 1, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone. I don’t really have an update on Coleman yet this morning, but I wanted to let you know that the little boy who had a heart transplant last night is out of surgery and is doing well. Please continue to pray for little Gabe and his family as they have a long road of recovery ahead of them. I have to say Gabe’s parents are so strong in their faith. I thought Meghan and I were doing good going into surgery, but compared to what Gabe had done, Coleman’s surgery seems like a little hang nail removal. And Gabe's parents were at total peace, at least they made it look that way! God is so amazing and never ceases to keep me in Awe of Him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Friday Morning!

Yesterday, Joel Osteen's e-mail had this scripture:

“No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” (1 John 4:12)

I thought it was very special that the scripture I read at your wedding came this week. You both -- and the family you have made -- are a complete inspiratin to me and everyone around you. It's no wonder you have connected to so many families in the PICU.

I am so happy you are part of my family, and so proud of the family you have become. Lots of kisses to little Coleman.

Kinney Kids Parents said...

We are proud to call you family too.