Saturday, June 2, 2007

Good Morning -
Meghan and I decided to head home last night to get a good night sleep, which we got. We tried to get down to the hospital this morning early but didn't make it, the sleep was too good. We are allowed to visit with Coleman pretty much all day, except between 7:00 - 8:30 am/pm when they are doing their shift change and rounds. Since we did not wake up till 6 we called down to check on Coleman. The nurse said Coleman did really well during the night and took 6oz of milk this morning and was smiling a lot. We are hoping they will move her out of the PCICU soon and put us in our own room so everyone can visit, but not sure when that will happen.
Again thanks for all your prayers, love and support.

In His Arms
Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is Good! I love y'all. Tina

Wendy said...

Morning Guys! I have to add I am glad to hear you went home. You HAVE to take care of yourselves and your boys as well. I remember I struggled with guilt for leaving my baby there and I am going to pray that you do NOT struggle with that as we know where that comes from! I am thrilled to hear how well she is doing. Take care of yourselves we love you guys very much! Wendy