Thursday, June 7, 2007

Great Check Up

We just got back from the cardiologist and had great results. Coleman's x-ray was great and showed clear lungs! Praise God! EKG looked good and her incision looked good too. They took the stitch out where her drainage tube was, and the took the tape stripes off her chest. Coleman didn't like that so much! (not sure mom liked it too much either). We go back to the Cardiologist in a month and just monitor her until then. Everyone was very pleased with her check up.
So we are just PRAISING GOD for all that he has done for us. Please don't stop praying, we still have the road of recovery ahead of us, but so far the road is smooth (not like the interstates in PA). My dad and sister and her kids leave tomorrow to come down for a visit and then my mom will be heading back with them on Tuesday. Meghan's going to need lots of prayer because I will be back in full swing of work and she will be at home with the three little ones again by herself.
Thanks again for all the prayers, love, support and food.
One last thing - my cousin Lydia (the reason I moved to SC) turned 4_ today! (Here's how you can figure it out...We have a 12 year cycle in my. My mom is 12 years older than my Uncle Jim and my cousin Lydia. They are 12 years older than me. I'm 12 years older than my cousin Amber (Uncle Jim's daughter), She is 12 years older than my nephew Brandon, and Brandon is 12 years older than Coleman! Hope you have a great birthday Lydia!!!
Love to all
Scott
Happy Birthday Lydia (I know she reads the blog). Little side story about Lydia and my family. Mom my is 12

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise GOD for Coleman's great results!! Britt & I will continue to pray for you all with another special one being sent up for Meghan!!:) Happy Birthday Lydia!! WOO HOO!
Angela & Britton

Super Rog said...

Ok so your cousin is 40 something. She is 12 years older than you, and you are 12 years older than someone and that someone is 12 years older than someone else and you Uncle is 12 years younger than your mom, and....

Um...I never was any good at math, can I just buy a vowel please?

Anonymous said...

I know the answer, because Moya is 3 months older than Lydia. Happy Birthday Lydia.

Such a great report! Love to all, especially Meghan.

Anonymous said...

I know how old Lydia is too and next year is an over the hill year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ