Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Kinney Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that Coleman is doing much better. You may have seen on a comment my mom left on our blog, Coleman was taken to the ER last Sunday with a temp. of 104. The doctor didn't think it was pneumonia but Meghan asked for an x-ray and sure enough it was pneumonia. She was sent home with some meds and is doing well now. Matter of fact as I am typing this she is standing next to me and kissing my knee.
So thanks so much for all your prayers for Coleman and for my staff they have all returned to good health. Even Lauren is doing well - the report I got today is that she is missing work and wants to get back. She is still tired and catching up on some sleep.
If you are reading this Lauren, get well soon, we all miss you and can't wait to have you back at work.
So I think we are back to health here in the Kinney home! At least I hope so we have a big weekend planned - we are watching Cora and Connor this weekend. Cora is going to be a big help for Meghan as she just loves Coleman and Connor and Cooper are the same age and love playing together. It should be a fun filled weekend - and when I say filled I mean with children.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so glad Meghan asserted on her mommy instinct to get an x-ray..and the thought of her kissing your knee just made my heart melt..glad all is well.