Monday, July 16, 2007

8 Wonderful Years

Eight years ago today I became the luckiest man alive. It's the day I got to marry the women God had planned for me. I can't believe we have been married 8 years, it seems like so much longer, in a good way. I can't imagine not being married to Meghan, she's my best friend and a wonderful wife and mother. We still have days when we look at each other and say "we're really married!" And then if you didn't think God had a sense of humor, not only have we been married for eight years, but we have three children!!!! Can you imagine, I'm a dad! Don't get me wrong, I have always wanted to be a dad, and I love being a dad but wow a dad and a husband that's a lot. But the really cool thing is, that God has shared with me the best person to complete me. Through everything I know that God and Meghan are always with me to share in the good times and the bad times and that means a lot.
I love Meghan and I love that God has shared her with me and made her a HUGE part of my life!
So Meghan, Happy Anniversary and may God bless us with MANY MORE!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to an AWESOME couple. You are both very blessed with 3 beautiful children too.

Sheri

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this before, but whenever I think of the marriages I've seen, I always think of the people in them separately. I don't feel that way with you and Meghan -- when I think of one, I think of the other, and you remain the best marriage I've been blessed to see up-close. Nothin' but love to you today and every day ...

(Has it really been 8 years since we tied up those little Hershey kisses packets in your 400 sq. foot apartment???)

The Delaney Family said...

Aw, how sweet! Happy Anniversary!!!

Kinney Kids Parents said...

It was 300 sq. foot apartment -

Super Rog said...

hmm y'all've been married for 8 years. I've been turned down by women that I've never even asked out.

That is so unfair.

Happy Anniversy Megahn and Scott

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.