Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school

Our first official day of homeschooling today. Tradd woke up with his usual "I've been thinking about what we can do today." This is usually followed by crabbing or fishing or going to the park or beach. Anyway, I told him it was our first day of school and he quickly said, "I wonder when I get to have Spring Break?" Well the day got a lot better as both boys seemed to love all that we did. As we were doing a Bible lesson and talking about being disciples, Tradd said he was a follower of Jesus but Cooper said he'd rather follow ducks! Who knows where that came from but I hardly stopped laughing all day for their antics.

6 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

You are such a great mom Meghan. Sounds like a first great day!!

Super Rog said...

I waz homskoold and the voises in my hed sae dat i terned out just fine

Kinney grandparents said...

Good luck on the home schooling, Meghan. I know it will be quite a challenge with two other toddlers to keep you busy. I'm sure you are up for the challenge. When is the first holiday?

Love Ya,
mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Meghan we are homeschooling as well. This is our first year. On our first day we were less than 5 minutes into the lesson and Elijah said "Are we done learning for the day?" It cracked me up!
Was curious as to what curriculum you guys are using?

Anonymous said...

LOL. There probably is a religion where they follow ducks. Cooper is going to be a comedian!

Jenn C said...

Sometimes I want to follow ducks too! That is so cute. We love your pictures; we just had ours done on Saturday! You're braver than I could even think of being-homeschool and a new baby-You're the Queen.
-Jenn