Saturday, September 6, 2008

Things they say and do!

Tradd found a baby squirrel this a.m. He was still alive after falling about 20 ft. Couldn't just leave him there to die he was so cute and pink. As we drove him to the vet (yes they actually try to rehab these tiny creatures and then send them to a licensed rehaber. Oh the things I learned today) I realized I should have taken a pic of the tiny little guy. On the drive home, I told the boys we should pray that he lives and is healthy soon. Tradd prayed a sweet little prayer and asked God's mercy on the squirrel. Cooper said he didn't want to pray for the squirrel but he'd rather pray for the American flag so it didn't blow away or fall down. HAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes they drive me nuts and other times they make me laugh til I about wet myself. Just as we were leaving the vet (no bill for us this time!) Cooper kept digging really hard at his nose and then he started to cry. So, I looked and low and behold there was a small pebble/rock up his nose! While he was crying I tried to pry it out with one of my keys, so afraid he would jerk and make me poke him with it. I got it to a point where he just blew and it came out. Boy did he think that was funny!

7 comments:

The Delaney Family said...

As I sit and think to myself, "This is what I have in store with a little boy on the way!" I can't wait. :)

Super Rog said...

I knew that as soon as the Princess was born, that Tradd and Coop. were going to be knights.

Good job boys. The flag and the squirel are both important.

The Gotbeters said...

Oh yes, these boys. Hey, we miss you guys. Sometimes Thomas wakes up and says "Tradd and Cooper are coming over today!" We are free on Tues or Thurse?

The Stuckey Family said...

Good thing it was only a pebble and not a baby squirrel stuck up his nose...now that would have been something! : )

Amber said...

Man do we miss you guys! Tell Cooper he can come and play anytime! DJ likes to stick things up his nose too!

Jennie said...

too funny!! :)

Super Rog said...

Hey Meghan and Scott.

Just a reminder--as per his request--for Scott to make a "permanent" sing for WxO to put up when we take the kiddies to Central Park.

Also, a reminder to sign up for the Buddy Walk. Lin is below.

Rog

http://www.dsalowcountry.org/buddywalk/