Tuesday, March 18, 2008

computer outage

Sorry it has been so long since we have posted! We have experienced a computer glitch. Things are good at the Kinney House and God continues to bless us.

My mom was in town with her friend Donna for a couple of days and the kids loved having Nana around.











Lady and the Tramp, our guinea pigs are doing well, I think they are getting used to us and the craziness of the house.


Here are some pictures that our friend Chelle Fazal took for us. Interested in having her do some family shots for you? Go to her website (after April 1st) http://www.chellefazal.com/

















I took this picture of Meghan and Cooper, just love it!!!!

I'll try to post more often!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Nana's on the blog. Could you make me a picture of Meghan and Cooper, please. I love that one, too. Thanks. I really enjoyed my couple days with the family. Can't wait for your visit to PA.
Love Ya all,
Nana

Super Rog said...

These pictures always make me wish I had kids.
Of course I need to be married first.
And before that I need a relationship
And before that I need to be able to ask a girl out without being as nervous as a 12 year old asking for his first date.
Especially since I'm 39. But, a couple that I met recently via Toastmasters are newlyweds. First time for each if I understand correctly. And they're in their
50's.

McCaffrey Family said...

Love seeing the pictures. I really like that one of Coleman. Are you having a family shot done? Glad Mom could spend time with you guys!! Can't wait to see you this summer. Love ya, Aunt Karen

Cindy and the Wards said...

Great pix!!!

José A. Noy said...

Your family looks great!

Velocity Sisters said...

She is so talented!! I didn't know she took pictures!! owwo