Sunday, August 5, 2007

Love Those Kids

Can I just tell you how much we love our children. I mean, yeah they do some things that gets them in trouble, but all and all they are great kids. I'm sure all parents think they have great kids, but we really do. I don't have any specifics at this time I just wanted to say how wonderful I think my children are. I love to listen to Tradd as he tells stories and shares all he knows about life and everything around it. Cooper just has the cutest look about him - I can't explain it but if you look at his picture you will see it in his eyes. And the Princess Coleman has me so wrapped around her finger it's not even funny, all she has to do is smile at me and I melt.
We just Love them and we Thank God for sharing them with us!

The Proud Parents of Three Great Kids!

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.