Monday, August 27, 2007

Pictures from Vacation


Tradd and Cooper frog hunting at the lake, at one time I think they had about 15 frogs in their bucket. Tradd was frog hunting and swimming from morning till night. Cooper on the other hand, he would get tired and go play in the dirt for a while then come back.

Tradd also enjoyed fishing with Grandpa! I still think Tradd enjoyed playing with the worms best of all! He is all Boy!
One thing Cooper started off enjoying but quickly learned it was not as safe as it looked, was jumping on the bed, thus the band-aid over the eye!
And Princess Coleman, well she just kept working on sitting up and we are happy to say she has perfected it! (However we are still working on the falling over part - with hardwood floors we have to put lots of padding around her when she is on the floor.)

Coleman adores her brothers, especially Cooper!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies. Makes us miss them even more.
Glad you enjoyed those frogs boys, I'm sure Coleman will be happy to let you have them.

Love you lots,
Nana & Poppy

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous. Why does Cooper always look like he is planning a bank heist?? Watch out for that kid! Those middle children are always the rogue ones!! :)

Jessica said...

I love these pictures. I'm so glad you had fun!

McCaffrey Family said...

Can't wait almost two more months and I get to hug and kiss them!!!!! They look soooooo cute, I know I am prejudice! Hugs and Kisses to All!!

Love you,
Aunt Karen and the Crew

Super Rog said...

Oh on Saturday at church I was so blessed. I got to hold the Princess. She tried to take my glasses, but I got to hold her anyway.

Y'all need bring the kids to the North Charleston campus one day.

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.