Thursday, January 1, 2009

Awwwwwwww

So, Tradd tells me he wishes he had breasts so he could nurse Drayton!!?? Sweet huh? Well, not so much. He said this after asking me to get him some play clothes so he could go outside. I told him he'd have to wait til I finished nursing. (I lock the boys' closet because Cooper would wear everything he owns in one day and also make a huge mess. So, when they need some clothes, I have to get it.) FYI Tradd discovered a loose tooth the other day. Very exciting new year ahead for all of us!

2 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

That is too funny!!! I am soo proud of you Meghan, you are such a wonderful mom all the way around. I am thrilled that you are having success nursing Drayton, God truly knows the desires of your heart friend!

Super Rog said...

That's great. Reminds me of "Quick bring me a vegetable" from Super Cooper.