Friday, October 24, 2008

No baby yet!

Drayton should make an appearance next week; I hope!! I've started to dilate so that's exciting but I can't sleep or walk very well. All I want to do is eat and sleep but I certainly don't want to prepare the food. So, the kids are eating quite interesting foods these days. Actually Scott cooks most evenings and when he doesn't, I usually make eggs and toast!! HA!HA!

A week ago, Scott's team threw a shower for us after service on Saturday night. We had a blast and were really overwhelmed by the number of people and gifts!! We need an addition to have room for everything! (You know God promises your storehouse will overflow when you make Him first! We're not perfect at making Him first but He has so been faithful in his provisions anyway!!) Scott's team worked sooooooo hard that night during the service and then to have the party for us with such great food etc. We are sooooooo blessed to have such wonderful friends/extended family in our lives. Thanks to you all who came and also especially to those who put on the wonderful party. We are so grateful for you all!!!!!

Kids are great! So funny and soooooo cute. Coleman is still trying to walk and getting better everyday. She's doing great with sign language and she just makes the most precious faces. She waves at everybody and says "hi" with her most southern accent. Cooper is saying the cutest things with his little 3 y. o speech, he's of course very independent and loves to wake us in the am with big smiles and hugs and kisses. I think his favorite topics are poo poo and gas. Go figure! Tradd is a veracious learner, especially his memory verses and he just doesn't stop talking about anything and nothing at all. He's doing great with reading and writing and he's learning about being a good leader especially for his siblings. Both Tradd and Cooper have jobs that help mommy manage life (ie. feed the dog, feed fish, Tradd buckles Cooper and himself so I don't have to reach in the back of the van! Whew!) I just can't say enough what a blessing it is to have these children and Scott in my life! God must really love me!

5 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Amen! We are thrilled for you guys. Can not believe that this sweet baby will be here so soon! Having someone buckle the kids in in the back is a big deal, Thomas has been wanting to sit in the back and it is really difficult to get that carseat buckled!

Super Rog said...

ARGGHH!!

All these cute things the Knights of the Kinney Clan and the Princess are doing and I can't share in it because I have a case of the shingles.

Give them high fives and hugs for me.

Jennie said...

I pray for my pregnant friends every day..so know you are covered in prayer!

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.