Friday, May 16, 2008

Blessed!!!

I've been thinking about updating for days and I don't think I have anything outstanding to say other than "my cup runneth over." It is such a blessing to be home with the kids, it is such a blessing that Coleman's heart surgery was a year ago and she's really doing well with her development, it's such a blessing to have this little, but much-loved house, it's a blessing that my parents have been committed for 50 years this August, it's a blessing to be pregnant and healthy, it's a blessing that we have all our needs met and more than we need, it's a blessing to know Christ and experience his grace and mercy daily, it's a blessing that we have a good marriage that gives security and stability to us and the kids, it's a blessing that we have a swing set, beautiful playhouse, driveway, landscaping (all of which were gifts and completely unaffordable for us), tons of toys for the kids including bikes, a perfect-sized swimming pool, two doves nests (one at the front door and one at the back where we get to keep an eye on the progress of those eggs), a freezer full of organic food that friends who are moving gave to us, two vans that run well (also gifts), a ton of paper products gifted to us because our dishwasher is out of order, a great job for Scott where he can use His gifts and talents to serve God and families, incredible friends and family and I don't think the list ever really stops. I'm so blessed to be middle-class American with amazing freedoms and opportunities. I'm so blessed to have been able to get a good education throughout my life. We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blessed!!! I know I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg!! God is soooooooooooo good!! I hope you have a very blessed day!

1 comment:

The Gotbeters said...

Thank you so much for sharing that Meghan. You are right, we are all so blessed, beyond measure!! Btw, here is Tommy's number so that he can come and bid your elctrical job for you, 557-2071, he might can fix your dish washer also just talk to him about it. Did we plan this Thurseday? Mommy brain again...