Saturday, May 26, 2007

a couple more things to pray about

I can't tell you enough how blessed we are by all your prayers, and wonderful comments. We truly are feeling the prayers and God's perfect peace. We just wanted to add a couple more things to your prayer list. Meghan's mom and dad will be traveling down from Ohio tomorrow and my mom will be flying in from PA on Tuesday. The following weekend my dad, sister, nephew and niece will be driving down. If you could pray for God's traveling mercies to be upon all of them, especially my mom who is flying down here alone. (I'm sure it is not something she is looking forward to doing). Meghan's parents and my mom will need some extra energy while they are here as they are going to be taking care of Tradd and Cooper (our two boys) while Coleman is in the hospital. They are excited to have Grandma and Grandpa and Nanny here and I'm sure they will wear them out!
Thanks again to everyone out there praying, what a blessing you are to us. God is so Good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello. you do not know me, but someone who goes to seacoast(friends of mine), e-mailed me this. i am more than happy to pray for coleman.

God has her in His hands and she will be fine!!!

kelly<><