Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Weekend Packed with Fun!

What a great weekend! On Friday, after Coleman's PT, we headed up to Myrtle Beach to visit our friends from Raleigh, Debbie and Paul and their children Paul and Rose. We haven't seen them in over 3 years. (They never met Cooper or Coleman). They were vacationing at a great place in MB and so we headed up to see them and spent the day visiting and swimming. It was a BLAST!


On Saturday I officiated my second wedding. My assistant's daughter got married at the Woodlands, the only 5 star restaurant and resort in SC (at least that is what I am told). It was so beautiful and the food was amazing. They had all my favorites - Prime Rib, Shrimp and Grits, and a really cool french fry bar - french fries and about 100 different toppings including chocolate. It was so cool.

Then on Sunday I got to do what I love doing and that is teach children about Jesus. What a perfect way to end a wonderful, fun filled weekend with friends!

5 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

Yeah! A new post! You guys look amazing! Meghan is just glowing!!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair, Meghan! xo

Lori Fitzgerald said...

Seriously?? French fries with chocolate??

McCaffrey Family said...

I love the pictures, hope you bring a long some copies!! Sounds like you guys had a really good weekend. But french fries with chocolate, there is a line. What happened to the vinegar? Love you!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple and a very handsome son. See you soon!
Love, Mom