Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cooper Makes Breakfast

I wish I had pictures to share with everyone on this monumental occasion for Cooper, but at the time the camera was not on my mind.
The morning started like any other, Coleman awoke at her regular 6:00 am time. Shortly after Tradd and Cooper made their way through the house looking for mommy and daddy. Mommy was in the bedroom and Cooper stuck with her, but Tradd ventured out into the living room and found daddy. As they do every morning the broken record started "Dad, I'm hungry, can you get me something to eat." Well I guess I wasn't fast enough this morning because while I was back in the bedroom talking to Meghan Tradd came running in calling "Daddy, Daddy, Cooper's..." At that point I nicely said, "Daddy is talking right now, you are going to have to wait." He tried again, "But Daddy, Cooper's..." again I interrupted him and said; "Mommy and daddy are talking and you are going to have to wait just one minute till we are done."
He waited patiently and when I asked him what he wanted he told me; "Cooper's making a mess." Well, why didn't he tell me that in the first place....
So as I reached the kitchen (expecting Cooper had gotten into the flour - which he has done before) I find Cooper standing in the middle of a nine egg omelet he decided to make for us on the floor with his hands and feet. Can you picture it? I hope so because at the time I wasn't laughing and getting the camera was the furthest thing from my mind.
As I have heard from Meghan, after I left for work and Meghan was trying to get the kids dressed and ready for their outing, Cooper decided he was going to make a snack and dumped the chicken soup all over the kitchen floor too. I think he is going to be a chef!
Other than the cleaning up messes, everyone is doing well! Just another messy day in the Kinney home!

8 comments:

Lori Fitzgerald said...

Remind me to pay Cooper...every time you say something mean about my age (don't think I don't know who you are, even though you post as "anonymous" on my blog!), I am going to give that kid big bucks to get back at you.

The Gotbeters said...

What a blessing!!! Aren't boys so much fun.. Yesterday Thomas was playing in the fridge and was dumping flour into the grape container, "mmm good" he kept saying..

The Stuckey Family said...

Cody would never do that (its just just a matter of time). We just have a big crayon masterpiece on our wood floors. Gotta love 'em!

McCaffrey Family said...

I am thinking Cooper is coming for the fair alone and maybe staying until November, with stunts like that. You have to love him!!!! It's that second child syndrome. Hugs and Kisses to all of them, can't wait to love them up in Nov. Love ya Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Cooper might be coming to PA before Thanksgiving. He needs his Nana. Got to LOVE HIM!

Nana

Super Rog said...

And the next time Sir Tradd speaks...daddy better listen.

Great job Sir Cooper. I can't wait to give that kid a high five.

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.